Partner with us!
The Columbia Gas of Massachusetts Trade Ally Program. Here’s your chance to join and expand your business opportunities. There’s no expense to you … the Trade Ally Program is free to qualified, participating contractors!
There are many ways you’ll benefit from partnering with us.
- Your company name and phone number listed on a brochure mailed to customers in your area who are converting to natural gas or installing new equipment and request a contractor listing.
- Your company name and contact information listed on the Columbia Gas of Massachusetts web site as a Participating Contractor.
- You get more exposure and potentially increased business!
- It’s free to join, and all the information you need is available online.
How to sign up
It’s easy to join. To obtain a copy of the agreement and enrollment form please contact the Trade Ally Manager listed at the address below. The documents we need to place your business in the program are as follows:
- Required liability, auto, and worker’s compensation insurance (refer to Participating Contractor Agreement form, Section 1, item g, for details)
- Completed Insurance Data Request form
- Completed Service Territory form
- Copy of valid gas fitter’s and/or plumber’s license (and any other authorizations or license(s) required by state or municipal authorities)
- Office phone and cell phone
- Fax and/or answering machine telephone number
For more information
To learn more about the Columbia Gas of Massachusetts Trade Ally Program, contact: Columbia Gas of Massachusetts
Joe Codispoti, Trade Ally Manager
200 Civic Center Drive
Columbus, OH 43215