Energy Efficiency for Multi-family Facilities
Eligible Multi-family Buildings
Multi-family apartment or condominium facilities with five units or more per property using natural gas for space and /or water heating are eligible to participate in the program.
What We Offer
We provide a no-cost walk-through evaluation of your existing facility or an analysis of the plans for your new facility to identify potential energy saving opportunities. The evaluation examines existing and/or potential natural gas equipment and technologies. Columbia Gas will share a portion of the cost to design, purchase and install qualified energy efficiency improvements.
Columbia Gas will pay 50 -100% of the installed cost, up to a maximum of $50,000. To qualify for Program incentives, you must sign an Installation Agreement prior to the commencement of any energy-related work. We will even help you access other incentives that may be available through your electric utility.
Eligible Energy-Saving Measures
- Attic/roof/wall insulation (When R-11 or less exists at time of energy assessment)
- Air Sealing
- Floor/basement/ceiling insulation
- Heating pipe/duct insulation
- Hot water pipe insulation
- Temperature turndown
- Boiler reset control
- Automatic temperature controls
- Low-flow showerhead
- Faucet aerator
- Heating system electronic/pilotless ignition
- Burner replacement
- High-efficiency gas heating system
- Other measures determined on a site-specific basis
For more information, or to schedule a free energy assessment, call the Energy Efficiency Call Center at 800-232-0120.
Click here to View or Print our Multi-family Brochure