Restoring Your Gas Service
Following an outage at your home or in your neighborhood, our crews will work to restore service as quickly as possible, while maintaining safety as our top priority.
- Shut off the gas to every customer in the affected area.
- Make any needed repairs.
- Visit each customer (inside the home) to perform a safety inspection and relight appliances.
To help us quickly and safely complete restoration, please note:
- We need inside access to every affected home or business.
- An adult must be present to allow our employees to restore service.
- If you leave your home, please leave your contact information with a neighbor or on your door.
- Keep your porch light on.
- Our employees and contractors carry photo ID and will be happy to show it on request.
- If pipes are in danger of freezing, leave cold water dripping from faucets... Even a trickle helps prevent freezing.
Special needs or medical concerns? Contact us at 1-800-688-6160.