Cooking & Grilling
With natural gas cooking and grilling, you get a wide range of benefits that you just can't get with other types of grills.
Why a natural gas grill is better
- Cost. Grilling with natural gas costs only about 17 cents per hour and there's a natural gas grill to fit any budget.
- Cleanliness. Natural gas burns cleaner; it's better for the environment than charcoal, and there are no ashes or charcoal to empty.
- Safety. Since your gas grill can be turned on and shut off at the turn of a switch, there's no dangerous lighter fluid to handle or long-burning embers to extinguish.
- Flexibility. Permanent or portable installation in the yard or patio or equipped with a quick-connect fitting and hose, so you can store it when not in use.
- Quickness. A constant fuel supply means you can forget about lengthy preparation or warm-up and heavy propane tanks to lift or refill.
- Control. A natural gas flame is controllable to just the right heat setting.
- Options. As versatile as an indoor range, special features include multilevel cooking surfaces, side burners, rotisseries, smokers and special accessories handy to barbecue, bake, braise, fry, roast, steam and stew.
There's nothing like the mouth-watering flavor of food freshly cooked over the even heat of an open, natural gas grill. And unlike other grills, a gas grill is ready to deliver great taste – any time, any day, any season.
Cooking with Natural Gas